Account Director - USA
New York, USA
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams.
Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google/YouTube, ByteDance/TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
- Based in New York, you will work closely with our growing US team across LA, SF and NY.
- The role will initially be done remotely, with a transition into a balance of remote work and some time in the office with the rest of the New York team over time.
- Responsibility for growing our East Coast client base with a focus on large brands, driving new business and building close and trusted relationships with their marketing teams.
- Ensure successful client outcomes on each brief, by working with other members of the Genero team as well as our global creative community.
- Play a key role in growing and supporting the important partnerships we are building with partners like TikTok, Facebook and Google/YouTube.
- Explore opportunities for raising our profile on the East Coast, including PR and speaking engagements at client and trade events.
- Provide input into our strategy, business model and technology platform to continually improve our market leading solution.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- You will need to have 6+ years experience in new business, account management, creative or production roles, including experience within a creative agency environment.
- In your current role you will be responsible for managing key client relationships and building relationships with marketers at senior levels.
- You will ideally have experience working with large brands in Travel, Technology or CPG verticals.
- A thorough knowledge of video production, including original OLV & TV commercials, and ability to advise clients and assess the credentials of filmmakers pitching on their briefs.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and an appreciation for improvements that can come from new approaches and technology.
- You will have a good creative lens and have an understanding of how to write a good creative brief, assess creative ideas and the credentials of creators.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a small team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail, great organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our growing local team across Sydney & Melbourne.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
Based in Sao Paulo, you will work closely with our Brazil-based Latin America team to grow our business in the region.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.