Client Coordinator - Asia
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry. We combine the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, unparalleled in speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas, and our growing client base includes the BBC, Unilever, L’Oreal, Google, TikTok, Facebook and Amazon. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and many of the biggest music artists globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
Please include a 1 page summary, outlining why you feel you match the requirements below.
- Based in Singapore, you will work closely with our Asia team, including our Singapore-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
- You will assist clients with their briefs to ensure they are optimised for success, shortlisting treatment responses, and advising clients on Genero’s platform and production process to ensure positive experiences, successful outcomes, and building trusted relationships.
- Work with our biggest platform partners (Facebook, Google, TikTok and Amazon), supporting their internal teams and their advertising clients.
- Help to grow and manage our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across Asia, and help to improve our offering to the creative community and their engagement with Genero.
- You’ll be an important interface between the Asia sales team and our global marketing team, supporting CRM and revenue operations processes using Hubspot, and covering client data, management of incoming leads and outbound client communications.
- You’ll also benefit from working across a range of important business functions, as you support the MD and regional & HO teams with important business processes including client research and finance (you don’t need a finance background).
- Provide input into our technology platform and overall solution to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- The role suits a marketing/advertising graduate, or someone with a few years experience in an agency, media company or client side marketing role.
- Very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the creative development process and ideally moving image production.
- You are tech savvy, and have a passion for digital marketing and a good understanding of digital and social media channels and platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Based in London, you will work closely with our EMEA team, including our London-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Singapore, you will work closely with our Asia team, including our Singapore-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
You’ll play a key role in the direction of the business and disruption of a global industry, while having a unique opportunity to do a diverse range of tasks.