Client Director - Asia
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams. Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google/YouTube, ByteDance/TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
Note: Please include a brief, 1 page cover letter, outlining why you feel you match the requirements below, and confirming you are already based in Singapore.
- Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
- Identify and develop strong industry relationships within clients and partners to strengthen our position, and lead new business discussions to continually grow the pipeline.
- Manage key client relationships to maintain our very high repeat business rates and establish long-term commercial agreements and recurring revenue with our larger clients.
- You will work with clients on their creative briefs, including advising on budgets, timeframes and approach, to ensure they are optimised for success, as well as shortlisting filmmaker responses to advise clients on commissioning the best filmmaker.
- Ultimately, you will become a trusted creative advisor to our clients and build ongoing relationships as an extension of their marketing teams, to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Work with our biggest partners, Facebook, Google and Bytedance, supporting their internal teams and their advertising clients, to help deliver more effective video content for their platforms.
- Help to grow and manage our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across Asia, and help to improve our offering to the creative community and their engagement with Genero.
- Provide input into our technology platform and overall solution to improve the process and tools.
- Tremendous scope to expand and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- You will have 7+ years advertising industry experience in a business development or client management role.
- You must be currently based in Singapore with extensive local and regional experience.
- A thorough knowledge of video production, and ability to advise clients and assess the credentials of filmmakers pitching on their briefs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and become a valued client partner.
- Very well organised and have proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practices for different channels and platforms.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a small, growing team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
- Passionate, convincing and authentic communicator.
- Tech savvy.
- Admired by clients and your team.
- Proactive and flexible attitude.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Efficient and well organised.
Based in New York, you will work closely with our growing US team across LA, SF and NY.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Sao Paulo, you will work closely with our Brazil-based Latin America team to grow our business in the region.
Based in Melbourne, you’ll design, develop and manage all digital based marketing initiatives to raise awareness, drive leads and grow our business globally.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.