Client Manager - USA
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams. Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and we have a client base of large Enterprise brands and platform partners including Google/YouTube, Facebook, Diageo, TikTok, Unilever and L’Oreal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
- Based in the USA, you will work closely with our North America team, located across the US and Canada – we are open to different locations for this role, although you will work daily with our team in NYC
- A key part of this role initially will be leading video production projects under a program for one of our biggest platform partners, enabling their SMB clients to create best practise advertising videos. You will play a major role in the success of this program and be the key contact for clients and filmmakers, helping to oversee over 100 briefs and the entire creative / production process, including:
- Advising clients on their creative briefs, including budgets, timeframes, approach and language, to ensure they are optimised for success.
- Assisting clients with assessing creative responses to their briefs and selecting the best filmmaker for their brief.
- Providing feedback and assistance throughout the production process to help deliver outstanding creative.
- Become a trusted creative advisor to our other key clients and build ongoing relationships to become an extension of their marketing teams.
- Advise clients on Genero’s platform and production process to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Help to grow and manage our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across North America, and help to improve our offering to the creative community and their engagement with Genero.
- Provide input into our technology platform and overall solution to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- You will need to have approximately 5 to 7 years experience in agencies in a creative, account management, or production role.
- A thorough knowledge of video production to be a trusted adviser to our clients, and confidence to manage projects autonomously
- You will be creative and have an understanding of how to write a great creative brief in order to get the best out of our creative community.
- Ability to not only assess a good idea, but enhance it through creativity and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work collaboratively and become a valued team member of our client’s marketing teams.
- Very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practice for different media channels and platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a lean but growing team, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Based in Melbourne, you will report to the Finance Manager, and work closely with our teams across Australia, the UK, US, Singapore and Brazil.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Melbourne-based CEO, you will be responsible for leading and growing our Asia business, via direct to enterprise relationships.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.