Creative Strategist - Latin America
São Paulo, Brazil
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams.
Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google/YouTube, ByteDance/TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry, we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
- Based in Sao Paulo, you will work closely with our Brazil-based Latin America team to grow our business in the region.
- Support clients on their creative briefs, including advising on budgets, timeframes, approach and language, to ensure they are optimised for success.
- Assist clients with shortlisting creative treatment responses and advise in the selection process.
- Advise clients to enhance creative ideas and work, including advising on best practices for the main social media platforms.
- Provide project management support including invoicing, finance tracking, timelines and production management.
- Become a trusted creative advisor to our clients and build ongoing relationships to become an extension of their marketing teams.
- Advise clients on Genero’s platform and production process to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Work with our biggest partners, Facebook, TikTok and Google, supporting their internal teams and advertising clients with projects and ongoing programs, delivering best practice content for their platforms.
- Developing frameworks and presentations for client and partner workshops, and facilitate workshops with marketers, media partners and creatives.
- Help to grow and manage our community of production companies, directors, editors, animators and other creatives across Latin America, and provide onboarding, training and support.
- Work as part of our global team to work on a range of strategic initiatives to continually improve the creative output of our global creative network.
- Provide input into our technology platform and overall solution to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- 5+ years experience in a creative, account management, or production role within agencies, brands or media businesses.
- Comfortable in client facing roles and interested in working with clients and creatives across multiple markets throughout Latin America.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practice for different media channels and platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- A thorough knowledge of video production.
- Creative background and have an understanding of how to write a great creative brief in order to get the best out of our creative community.
- Ability to not only assess a good idea, but enhance it through creativity and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable leading workshops with people from multiple backgrounds (marketing, creators, media, influencers etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
- Excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a lean but growing team, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, while Spanish is a plus
Based in New York, you will work closely with our growing US team across LA, SF and NY.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Melbourne, you’ll design, develop and manage all digital based marketing initiatives to raise awareness, drive leads and grow our business globally.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.