Digital Marketing Manager
Genero is solving one of the biggest challenges in the marketing and advertising industry by providing an agile and creative content production solution. Our end-to-end production platform connects brands and music artists with a global network of professional creatives, and provides a streamlined workflow to replace inefficient manual processes.
We have nine offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google, TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This role will be based in Melbourne where Genero is headquartered – working from home with one or two days a week in the office when restrictions allow. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing Director and Melbourne-based Product and Community teams, as well as our global Sales team.
We’re looking for a driven, forward-thinking and strategic digital marketer who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will design, develop and manage all digital based marketing initiatives to raise awareness, drive leads and grow our business globally.
- Work closely with our global sales team to understand our key existing clients and collaborate on digital marketing strategies to drive growth
- Develop and execute strategic digital marketing campaigns across web, eDM, social and paid advertising
- Continuously analyse and review the Genero website to improve the customer journey
- Identify and execute a strategy for organic traffic growth, ensuring copy, meta-data and SEO elements are optimised to achieve optimal organic visibility
- Optimise our lead nurturing process for a personalised, timely and relevant user experience across HubSpot, the Genero website and our platform
- Use HubSpot to execute eDM campaigns and deliver excellence in email marketing
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales and continually refine our processes to improve conversions
- Help to manage and grow our social media channels
- Identify insights, trends and opportunities for digital marketing initiatives
What we're looking for
- You live and breathe digital marketing and are excited to continuously develop in this area
- You’re proactive and a clear communicator, always looking to improve inefficient processes
- You can manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail
- You have a strong ability to prioritize among competing tasks with autonomy
- A can-do attitude with the flexibility to work with our regional teams across different time zones
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a digital specialist within high growth environments
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they’re best used for B2B marketing
- Demonstrated experience working with a product team to analyse customer funnels and optimise conversion
- Hands on experience with web analytics and digital customer journeys and behaviour
- Solid experience using HubSpot CRM to deliver marketing automation and inbound marketing campaigns
- Designing and implementing B2B content marketing strategies
Also highly valued
- Experience marketing a SaaS or cloud based software product
- Experience in the advertising and marketing industry
- Copywriting for digital
- Developing and implementing paid digital campaigns
- Using WordPress CMS
- Using Zoom for webinar hosting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company and to help shape the future of the advertising industry. We’re a lean team with a fun, inclusive and supportive culture, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Please include a brief cover letter outlining why you feel you match the requirements below, and confirming you are based in Melbourne.
Diversity is at the heart of Genero’s business model. We believe that by providing brands with access to a truly diverse network of creatives all over the world, we are having a positive impact on the advertising industry. To build this product, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Based in New York, you will work closely with our growing US team across LA, SF and NY.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Sao Paulo, you will work closely with our Brazil-based Latin America team to grow our business in the region.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.