Managing Director - Asia
Genero is solving one of the biggest challenges in the marketing and advertising industry, providing a solution to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams and an agile production model for agencies. Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have offices in Melbourne, London, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and São Paulo, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Facebook, Google, HP, Fitbit, BBC, Pernod Ricard, L’Oreal and Levi’s. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve also worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alabama Shakes, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company, shaping the future of the advertising industry.
- Based in Singapore and reporting to the Melbourne-based CEO, you will be responsible for leading and growing our Asia business, via direct to enterprise relationships and agencies.
- Driving business with existing and new enterprise clients across the region, while strategically positioning Genero as a key partner of their ongoing marketing services structure to build long-term relationships.
- Leading our existing partnerships, including Facebook, Google/YouTube, as well as identifying and growing new partnerships.
- Working with our Marketing Director, you will lead regional marketing initiatives, including being a spokesperson in regional trade press and at industry events.
- Create and implement the growth strategy for the region, with ownership of the regional P&L.
- Manage and grow our Asia team to build a strong culture that breeds success and maintains our spirit of innovation and creativity.
- Already based in Singapore, with a strong, established network of senior client relationships in the Asia region. Additional languages beyond English are well regarded.
- At least 8 years experience as a commercially focussed leader from the marketing/advertising industry.
- A background in enterprise sales, client marketing or agency leadership.
- A strategic mind, with a proven ability to advise senior clients and grow long-term relationships.
- A very good understanding of the key challenges of the CMO, the in-housing trend, the evolving nature of client-agency relationships and digital and content marketing.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying, winning and sustaining client relationships, as well as achieving and exceeding targets.
- Passionate, convincing and authentic communicator.
- Admired by clients, and a strong leader to your team, inspiring confidence and enthusiasm.
- Proactive and flexible attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves initially, but also focus longer term.
- Ability to balance strategic, commercial and creative thinking.
- Incredibly well organised.