Managing Director - Asia
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams. Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google/YouTube, ByteDance/TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
Note: Please include a brief, 1 page cover letter, outlining why you feel you match the requirements below, and confirming you are already based in Singapore.
- Based in Singapore and reporting to the Melbourne-based CEO, you will be responsible for leading and growing our Asia business, via direct to enterprise relationships.
- Driving business with existing and new enterprise clients across the region, while strategically positioning Genero as a key partner of their ongoing marketing services structure to build long-term relationships.
- Leading our existing partnerships, as well as identifying and growing new partnerships.
- Working with our Marketing Director, you will lead regional marketing initiatives, including being a spokesperson in regional trade press and at industry events.
- Create and implement the growth strategy for the region, with ownership of the regional P&L.
- Manage and grow our Asia team to build a strong culture that breeds success and maintains our spirit of innovation and creativity.
- Already based in Singapore, with a strong, established network of senior client relationships in the Asia region. Additional languages beyond English are well regarded.
- At least 10 years experience as a commercially focussed leader from the marketing/advertising industry.
- A background in enterprise sales, client marketing or agency leadership.
- A strategic mind, with a proven ability to advise senior clients and grow long-term relationships.
- A very good understanding of the key challenges of the CMO, the in-housing trend, the evolving nature of client-agency relationships and digital and content marketing.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying, winning and sustaining client relationships, as well as achieving and exceeding targets.
- Passionate, convincing and authentic communicator.
- Admired by clients, and a strong leader to your team, inspiring confidence and enthusiasm.
- Proactive and flexible attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves initially, but also focus longer term.
- Ability to balance strategic, commercial and creative thinking.
- Incredibly well organised.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.