Genero is solving one of the biggest challenges in the marketing and advertising industry, providing a solution to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams and an agile production model for agencies.
Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in delivering a high quality experience for both our clients and creators.
As a Product Manager, you will take the lead in the ideation, development and testing of platform functionality and process, with a goal of improving user outcomes for internal and external users. You should have an understanding of web best practices and user experience and research.
The Product Manager will work directly within the product team, consisting of designers and developers, as well as liaising with our business, marketing and community teams.
- This is a full-time role based in Melbourne at our head office in St Kilda (although working from home until further notice).
- You have 2-5 years experience as a Product Manager, or in a directly related discipline.
- The role reports directly to our Head of Product.
On a day to day basis, you will
- Develop solutions for both new features, and product improvements, across a range of product verticals within the platform
- Write product specs and develop them through feedback rounds of concept and engineering, all the way through to testing and approving deployment
- Capture and analyse feedback on existing functionality and processes
- Work closely with design, development and ops teams, to build and support our platform
Required skills and experience
- Show your experience and ability in getting quality user-facing digital products delivered
- Experience in digital customer journeys and behaviour
- Experience working in a cross functional team
- Experience in analytics, events or complex digital transactions
- While this is not a engineering role, a sound understanding of and enthusiasm for technical principles is a must
- While not essential, experience in user research and analysis will be highly favourable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please include a cover letter along with your resume when applying.
Initially part time, Based in Melbourne, you will report to the Finance Manager, and work closely with our teams across the UK, US, Singapore, Brazil and Australia.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Melbourne-based CEO, you will be responsible for leading and growing our Asia business, via direct to enterprise relationships and agencies.