Genero is solving one of the biggest challenges in the marketing and advertising industry, providing a solution to power the creative arm of in-house marketing teams and an agile production model for agencies. Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have offices in Melbourne, London, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and São Paulo, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Facebook, Google, HP, Fitbit, BBC, Pernod Ricard, L’Oreal and Levi’s. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve also worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alabama Shakes, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company, shaping the future of the advertising industry.
- This is a part-time role (approximately 2-3 days per week with a view to move to full-time), based in Melbourne at our head office (although working from home until further notice).
- You will report to the Finance Manager, and work closely with our teams across the UK, US, Singapore, Brazil and Australia.
- You have 5+ years experience as an in-house or firm accountant.
- Autonomous responsibility for routine financial tasks such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and reporting.
- Reconciliations including bank, GL and credit cards.
- Support month end process.
- Assist with preparation of BAS and IAS returns.
- Automate and streamline our processes as much as possible.
- Working with external accountants, you will also play a role across our non-core accounting requirements including statutory/regulatory compliance.
- You will provide input into our technology platform to improve the process and tools for our team, as well as clients and filmmakers.
- Australian accounting/finance degree would be highly regarded.
- Proficient with Xero and Google Apps.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail and incredibly well organised.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
Part-time role, based in Melbourne, you will report to the CEO, and work closely with our teams across the UK, Singapore, Australia, the US and Brazil
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Melbourne-based CEO, you will be responsible for leading and growing our Asia business, via direct to enterprise relationships and agencies.