Client Manager - EMEA
London, United Kingdom
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, by solving some of its biggest challenges to power the creative arm of marketing teams across the region.
Combining the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, Genero delivers a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality and efficiency.
We have 9 offices across EMEA, the Americas and APAC, and our growing client base includes Unilever, Diageo, Google/YouTube, ByteDance/TikTok, Fitbit, BBC, Facebook and L’Oreal. With a strong foundation in the music industry we’ve worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys and Ellie Goulding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
Note: Please include a brief 1 page cover letter, outlining why you feel you match the requirements below.
- Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
- You will work with clients on their creative briefs, including advising on budgets, timeframes, approach and language, to ensure they are optimised for success.
- Assist clients with shortlisting creator treatment responses to their briefs and advise them in the selection process, to help commission the best creator for their brief.
- Work with some of our key clients and their commissioned creators to enhance their creative ideas and assist throughout the production process to help deliver outstanding creative.
- Become a trusted creative advisor to our clients and build ongoing relationships to become an extension of their marketing teams.
- Advise clients on Genero’s platform and production process to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Work with our biggest partners, Facebook, Google and TikTok, supporting their internal teams and their advertising clients, to help deliver more effective video content for their platforms.
- Help to grow and manage our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators, and help to improve our offering to the creative community and their engagement with Genero.
- Provide input into our technology platform and overall solution to improve the process and tools for clients and creatives.
- Support the development of sales strategies and tools to help unlock opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Conduct research into client verticals, industry best practice and new technology, creative and marketing opportunities to help position Genero as a thought leader in the cutting edge of marketing at scale.
- Our business is growing rapidly, there is tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- You will need to have at least 5 years experience in a creative, account management, or production role in an agency, client side, platform or publisher business.
- You need to be very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail, a grasp for finances and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A commercial lens on creative and content, with an interest in driving business growth for our clients, creatives and the Genero business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creative, design and/or video production.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practice for different media channels and platforms.
- You will be creative and have an understanding of how to write a great creative brief in order to get the best out of our creative community.
- Ability to not only assess a good idea, but enhance it through creativity and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- A marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree is highly regarded but not essential.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Passionate, convincing and authentic communicator.
- Tech savvy.
- Admired by clients and your team.
- Proactive and flexible attitude.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and learn.
- Efficient and well organised.
Based in New York, you will work closely with our growing US team across LA, SF and NY.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Sao Paulo, you will work closely with our Brazil-based Latin America team to grow our business in the region.
Based in Melbourne, you’ll design, develop and manage all digital based marketing initiatives to raise awareness, drive leads and grow our business globally.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in our Singapore office, you will work closely with our Asia MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer who will have a positive impact on the team, and who strives to improve not only themselves, but the team around them.
We’re looking at hiring proactive engineers to help us continue to build and improve all aspects of our product.