We’re looking for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing graduate to join our team. If you’re a tech-savvy individual with a strong interest in digital and social media advertising and creative content, we’d love to hear from you and help jumpstart your career.
As a member of a small, global team at an innovative leader in the advertising creative and production space, you’ll gain exposure to various facets of the marketing process and leverage diverse marketing and creative technology tools. This experience will provide you with a wide range of skills and tremendous scope for career growth.
Genero is a global creative platform, providing brands with an agile and efficient solution to scaling content production. We’re changing the way advertising is done – putting quality creative talent across every capability – production companies, directors, editors, animators, photographers etc. – at the fingertips of our clients so they can easily create the content they need.
We have seven offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sáo Paulo, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne, and our growing client base includes global brands like Hilton, the BBC, Bose, Procter & Gamble and L’Oréal. We’re also creative partners with the big platforms – Google, Meta, TikTok, Pinterest and Amazon.
Where and how you'll work
This role will be based in Melbourne where Genero is headquartered. For the time being, we are 100% WFH but we do get together for meetings whenever needed, and we’ll be transitioning back part-time into an office over the next 6 to 12 months. We are open to this role being part-time or full-time.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Senior Community Manager to plan out, draft copy and execute a monthly calendar of social content to support objectives for both our clients and creators
- Own the social analytics reporting process and make suggestions to continually improve our social media efforts
Sales and marketing support
- Work with our global teams to draft case studies and manage the upload process of new website content (case studies, insights articles, news and reels)
- Assist with paid advertising campaigns to raise awareness and drive leads
- Assist our global teams with client pitches and presentations
- Support our company-wide use of Hubspot CRM, including helping to maintain our contact and company records and support staff training and admin
Creative community and content
- Support the Senior Community Manager with special projects, brief outreach and communications when necessary
- Work with the Sales team and creators to help organise and tag new content
- Support with research of new projects
- You’re currently completing or have recently graduated from a marketing degree
- You have exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks
- You have an interest in advertising, social media, creative content, and technology and ideally, you’re an avid user of social media
- You have experience or are interested in managing social media accounts and using CRM software (eg. HubSpot)
- Experience with using video software to make basic edits, generate GIFs etc. (e.g.. Adobe Creative Suite or alternatives) is a ‘nice to have’
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company and help shape the future of the advertising industry.
There’s no need to include a long, formal cover letter, please simply highlight the top three things that make you the best candidate for this role when you email over your CV.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.