Social Media Creative Strategist - Asia
Genero is a disruptive creative technology business, focused on providing brands with an agile, efficient, technology powered solution to scale digital content production.
Genero’s creative ecosystem combines the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, providing marketing teams with a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality, and efficiency.
We have 8 offices across EMEA, the Americas, and APAC, and our growing client base includes Google, Meta, TikTok, L’Oreal, Diageo, Hilton, the BBC and Kimberly Clark. With a strong foundation in the music industry, we’ve also worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, The Doors, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys, and Robert Plant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company.
- Based in Singapore and working closely with our Asia team, you will play a leading role in enhancing our social media content capabilities and growing our business in the region.
- Advise on social media content strategy and social creative best practice across our Enterprise client base and working directly with our major platform partners (Meta, TikTok, Google and Amazon)
- Support clients on their creative briefs, including advising on budgets, timeframes, approach and language, to ensure they are optimised for success.
- Help to identify the best creative partners and influencers/creators for client briefs and partner programs, either through the Genero creative network, or externally across Asia
- Work with clients, media platform partners and their selected creators to enhance creative ideas and content, including advising on best practices for the main social media platforms.
- Play a key role in the facilitation of creative workshops with client marketers, media platform partners and creators.
- Become a trusted creative advisor to our clients and build ongoing relationships to become an extension of their marketing teams.
- Support clients in their use of Genero’s platform to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Help to grow and manage our community of production companies, directors, editors, animators and other creatives across Asia.
- Work as part of our global team to work on a range of strategic initiatives to continually improve the creative output of our global creative network.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- 7+ years experience in a creative, social, account management, or production role within agencies, brands or media businesses.
- Comfortable in client facing roles and interested in working with clients and creatives across multiple markets throughout Asia.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practice for different media channels and platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- A thorough knowledge of video production.
- Creative background and have an understanding of how to write a great creative brief in order to get the best out of our creative community.
- Ability to not only assess a good idea, but enhance it through creativity and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable leading workshops with people from multiple backgrounds (marketing, creators, media, influencers etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree highly regarded but not essential.
- Excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and thrive in a lean but growing team, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English, with any other Asian languages a plus
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
You’ll play a key role in the direction of the business and disruption of a global industry, while having a unique opportunity to do a diverse range of tasks.