New Business Director - EMEA
London Area, UK
Genero is shaping the future of the advertising and marketing industry, using technology to power the creative and production process for in-house marketing teams.
Genero’s ecosystem combines the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, providing marketing teams with a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality, and efficiency.
We have 8 offices across EMEA, the Americas, and APAC, and our growing client base includes Google, Meta, TikTok, L’Oreal, Diageo, Hilton, and Kimberly Clark. With a strong foundation in the music industry, we’ve also worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, The Doors, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys, and Robert Plant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company and help grow our business across EMEA, one of our fastest growing regions.
- Based in the UK and reporting to our Managing Director for EMEA, you will work closely with our regional team to grow our business with enterprise clients and media platform partners in the region.
- Define our new business strategy for the region, and leading our new business efforts, opening doors, sourcing new client leads and pitching Genero, with a focus on large enterprises.
- Collaborate with the CEOs,MDs and New Business Directors in our other regions (North America, Asia, Latin America and Australia) on our new business strategy and cross-regional account planning.
- You will also play a supporting role in the growth of our existing clients, working with the team on the account planning process and positioning Genero to win contracts for large, ongoing content and production services.
- Work closely with our Melbourne-based marketing team to ensure our marketing efforts are supporting our new business strategy and client growth.
- Provide input into our broader business strategy, business model and technology platform to continually improve our market leading solution.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- The role will initially be remote, with a transition into a balance of remote work and some time in the office with the rest of the EMEA team.
- Already based in the UK with a strong, established network of senior marketing client relationships in EMEA.
- 10+ years experience in new business / business development in the advertising industry, ideally including experience within a creative agency environment.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying, winning and sustaining client relationships with senior marketers in large brands, as well as achieving and exceeding revenue and growth targets.
- A thorough understanding of the challenges of modern marketers, digital marketing, the traditional advertising agency model, and video / content production.
- Strong commercial skills, with experience in structuring, pricing, negotiating and winning large contracts for marketing services, ideally for creative or content production services.
- An entrepreneurial, strategic mind and consultative approach to new business, with a proven ability to advise senior clients and grow long-term relationships.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing, disruptive business, and thrive in a small team and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Marketing, advertising, communications or a similar degree is highly regarded but not essential.
Based in London, you will work closely with our EMEA team, including our London-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our EMEA MD, the wider team, and our growing list of clients to help drive accelerated growth in our business.
Based in Singapore, you will work closely with our Asia team, including our Singapore-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
Help to conceptualise, design, and market our innovative and world-class production platform for a creative and agile approach to digital content production.
You’ll play a key role in the direction of the business and disruption of a global industry, while having a unique opportunity to do a diverse range of tasks.