View case study
Scaling Kimberly-Clark’s digital content production using a tech-enabled creative ecosystem.
As a global FMCG company housing beloved brands like Kleenex and Huggies, Kimberly-Clark faces various challenges in today’s disruptive marketing and media landscape. With ongoing margin pressure from retailers and the increased threat of competitors and private label, Kimberly-Clark must remain the go-to brand for quality and stay top of mind.
With consumers engaging with content in a completely different way, their marketing team requires an efficient digital content production model to augment their agency partners and in-house capabilities, to efficiently produce fresh creative thinking, and higher volumes of high-quality, fit for platform content.
Since 2018, Genero has provided Kimberly-Clark with an efficient model for creative ideation and production of best practice social and digital content, becoming a key part of its marketing services structure.
Leveraging Genero’s highly experienced team, creative network and production platform, the Kimberly-Clark team are able to:
- Source & collaborate with a range of specialist professional creators in an efficient and agile way, without the need to set up any new suppliers.
- Fill a gap in capabilities between agency partners and in-house resources.
- Scale production of best practice assets with huge time and cost efficiencies.
- pieces of content including TVC's, digital, social, packaging & more
- briefs completed for 8 different brands across 3 regions
- weeks average from brief to content delivery
Highlights from our partnership so far include:
- A campaign that took only 4 weeks from brief to completion, which has been so successful it’s still being used 3 years later.
- A hyper-contextual YouTube campaign for Kleenex that achieved a 90% completion rate.
- Product demo videos which doubled Kimberly-Clark’s usual product recall.
“The way we win with our consumers is making sure we have creative that cuts through and that consumers will engage with, and to me, that's also the massive value in our partnership. Having a network of diverse different thinking, we've been able to bring new ways of looking at things that we've had challenges with in the past. There's power in numbers.”
View a selection of our work with Kimberly-Clark below.
A creative solution for Qatar Tourism and the world's greatest footballers.
A scaled program delivering original, live-action video ads for YouTube advertisers.
Creative diversity and production efficiency for Unilever's global brands.
A global program delivering best-practice Facebook ads.
Helping to communicate precise location with global drone content.
A viral TikTok Branded Effect for the final season of Money Heist.
Celebrating the glory of new Cornetto flavours with playful 3D animations.
Delivering fresh creative thinking for Burt's Bees.