When you’re in production
- Got commissioned? Woohoo! It’s time to get started. Firstly, while you might want to jump on a call or meet the client in person, make sure you keep major communication on the platform. That way we can help make sure everything goes smoothly and keep you protected by our terms.
- Need some upfront funds? Clients can set up progress payments on the platform, and can choose to release funds to you after a pre-production meeting or at their discretion, so send them a note outlining why you need upfront payment. Genero is only able to release funds after the client has paid us though!
- Release forms: Paper is so passé! For any Genero projects you must use our release forms (which automatically pull in the right usage requirements!) but these are digital and super easy! Access them on any device or send them via email.
- Take us behind the scenes: We love being able to show off you and your work, particularly with video and imagery of our creators on set, in production or hard at work making amazing content. Get in touch with any behind the scenes content so we can show everyone how great you are.
- Upload your edits: Once you’re in post-production, upload edits direct to the platform so the client can review your work using our platform tools including time-stamped feedback.
- Finalise the files: Done and dusted? Make sure you send the client the final assets via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar. Then get paid and celebrate!
Need help or have any questions? We’d love to hear from you. Happy pitching!