Client Manager - Australia
Sydney, Australia (Hybrid)
Genero is a disruptive creative technology business, focused on providing brands with an agile, efficient, technology powered solution to scale digital content production.
Genero’s creative ecosystem combines the world’s largest professional creative network with a software platform and streamlined end-to-end workflow, providing marketing teams with a creative and production process unparalleled in its speed, cost, quality, and efficiency.
We have 8 offices across EMEA, the Americas, and APAC, and our growing client base includes Google, Meta, TikTok, L’Oreal, Diageo, Hilton, the BBC and Kimberly Clark. With a strong foundation in the music industry, we’ve also worked with every major record label and global music artists including Muse, George Harrison, The Doors, James Brown, Moby, Alicia Keys, and Robert Plant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing global company and help grow our business across Australia and New Zealand.
- Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Australian team, including our Sydney-based Managing Director and sales and client service team, as well as our growing list of clients.
- You will work with clients on their creative briefs, including advising on budgets, timeframes, approach and language, to ensure they are optimised for success.
- Assist clients with shortlisting filmmaker and other creators’ treatment responses to their briefs and advise them in the selection process, to help commission the best creator for their brief.
- Work with some of our key clients and their commissioned creators to enhance their creative ideas and assist throughout the production process to help deliver outstanding creative.
- Become a trusted creative advisor to our clients and build ongoing relationships to become an extension of their marketing teams.
- Advise clients on Genero’s platform and production process to ensure positive experiences and successful outcomes.
- Work with our biggest partners, Facebook, Google, TikTok and Amazon, supporting their internal teams and their advertising clients, to help deliver more effective video content for their platforms.
- Help to support our creative community of production companies, directors, editors and animators across Australia and New Zealand.
- Support the team on the development of sales strategies and tools to help unlock opportunities with existing and prospective clients, and with our CRM system and process using Hubspot.
- Tremendous scope to expand your role and further your career as part of a high growth, global business.
- You will need to have approximately 3 to 5 years experience in a creative, account management, or production role in an agency, client side, platform or media business.
- Very well organised and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- A commercial lens on creative and content, with an interest in driving business growth for our clients, creatives and the Genero business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creative, design and/or video production .
- A deep understanding of digital and social media marketing and creative best practice for different media channels and platforms.
- You will be creative and have an understanding of how to write a great creative brief in order to get the best out of our creative community.
- Ability to not only assess a good idea, but enhance it through creativity and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, be self-motivated and show initiative.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
- A marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree is highly regarded but not essential.
- Passionate and excited about playing a key role in a growing business, and a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Based in the UK and reporting to our Managing Director for EMEA, you will work closely with our regional team to grow our business with enterprise clients and media platform partners in the region.
Based in the UK, you will work closely with our regional team, including our EMEA Managing Director and regional Client Directors to help cement our growth among key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on our growing list of new clients.
You’ll play a key role in the direction of the business and disruption of a global industry, while having a unique opportunity to do a diverse range of tasks.